- OPEC, Russia to extend record oil cuts to end of July: Draft deal
OPEC+ had initially agreed in April that it would cut supply by 9.7 million barrels per day during May-June to prop up prices that collapsed due to the coronavirus crisis. […]
- Blockbuster jobs rally puts US on fast track to coronavirus recovery
U.S. employers added 2.5 million workers last month, pushing the unemployment rate down to 13.3 percent, a sharp turnaround from the loss of 8 million jobs expected by Wall Street analysts that would have pushed unemployment to 19.8 percent. […]
- Activist investor targets Activision Blizzard CEO’s ‘exorbitant’ pay package
Activision Blizzard CEO Robert Kotick has received a combined $96.5 million in stock/option over the last four years, CtW Investment Group wrote. […]
- JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon holds mini town hall in 1st employee meetup since surgery
It was Dimon’s first trip to meet employees since he underwent heart surgery in March. […]
- Dow reclaims 27K, Nasdaq nears record as jobs, economy recover
U.S. employers added 2.5 million jobs in May, a shocking reversal of the continued decline economists expected. […]
- Unemployment numbers, jobs news means we're looking at a restaurant recovery, America:...
I'm bullish on a restaurant recovery. Here's why. […]
- Who Needs Cities When We All Work From Home?
Urban areas will survive a surge in working from home but may have to reinvent themselves. […]
- The Shift to Remote Work Could Be a Big Swing and a Miss
Companies rushing to make remote work permanent may come to regret those decisions once lockdowns ease. […]
- Credit-Card Balance Transfers Are Harder to Come By
Credit-card offers touting 0% interest charges are appearing in fewer consumers’ mailboxes these days. […]
- Coronavirus live updates: Amazon workers sue the company; tennis star Djokovic chafes at...
As the global death of Covid-19 nears 400,000, U.S. health officials are keeping a close eye on caseloads and hospitalization rates as states continue to relax their lockdown measures and reopen different types of businesses. […]
- OPEC and allies agree to extend record oil production cut
Some of the world's largest oil producers will meet on Saturday to decide on whether or not to extend production cuts. […]
- Coronavirus: India's cases top those of Italy; Brazil's Bolsonaro threatens to pull out...
The coronavirus has infected more than 6.75 million people around the world as of Friday, killing at least 393,383 people. […]
- Coronavirus: Jarrold store prepares to reopen after 12 weeks in lockdown
Jarrold has a department store in the centre of Norwich and celebrates 250 years of trade this year. […]
- 'Unscrupulous' firms targeting key workers
The companies promise big tax savings, but some NHS staff could end up severely out of pocket. […]
- My Money: 'This was not a normal week!'
Alex Wright from Leicester takes us through his weekly spending during the coronavirus pandemic. […]
McStreamy News Exclusives:
- Democrat Joe Biden Passes Presidential Primary Threshold
McStreamy – Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden has now obtained the final primary votes needed to clinch the nomination with the targeted 1991 votes needed following the addition of recent results from primaries in seven states and […]
- Iconic Rock ‘N’ Roll Pioneer Little Richard’s Influence Lives
McStreamy News – Though he has passed on, his iconic songs continue, as will his influence. Rock ‘N’ Roll pioneer Little Richard, born Richard Wayne Penniman, who died May 9, 2020, at the age of 87, had what was considered […]
- Is Justin Amash a Viable Voter Choice for Next President?
McStreamy – The 2020 presidential election is getting even more interesting with a new name mentioned to enter the race as a Libertarian Party candidate. Republican incumbent Donald J. Trump, 74 in June, and former Obama Vice President Joe […]