- Researchers link specific gut bacteria to irritable bowel syndrome
Researchers announced a connection on Wednesday between Brachyspira, a specific intestinal bacterium, and the incidence of irritable bowel syndrome. […]
- Later school start may reduce migraines for high school students, study says
Starting the school day later could aid high school students with migraine headaches, a study released on Wednesday by UC San Francisco researchers indicates. […]
- Hormone that switches off hunger may help treat obesity, study says
A Lipocalin-2 hormone found naturally in humans and mice could potentially treat obesity, a new study found. […]
- Study: Heart failure risk in older women increases with more sedentary time
Older women have a greater risk of heart failure if they spend more time sitting than those who sit less even if they have a regular fitness routine, a new study found. […]
- Flavanol-rich cocoa drinks can improve brain function, study finds
Flavanol-rich cocoa drinks can improve brain oxygenation and cognitive performance in healthy adults, a new study finds. […]
- Poll: 1 in 5, ages 50-80, would like to get COVID-19 vaccination ASAP
One in five adults, aged 50 to 80, would like to get vaccinated for COVID-19 right away, a new poll finds. […]
- Covid: What are the new tiers and lockdown rules in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern...
England will move to a tougher version of tiered coronavirus restrictions when lockdown ends next week. […]
- Covid-19 tiers: Almost all of England facing tough virus rules
More than 55 million people will remain banned from meeting other households indoors from 2 December. […]
- Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid vaccine 'dose error' explained
Some trial volunteers were given shots half the planned strength, so how does that affect the results? […]
- Live Updates: China says it found COVID-19 on packaging of frozen imports
Studies have shown the virus can survive for a time on cardboard and plastic containers, but it remains unclear how serious a risk that poses. […]
- Coronavirus infects more than 1K workers at world’s top surgical glove maker
The world’s largest maker of surgical gloves is temporarily closing more than half its factories despite record demand — because more than 1,000 employees tested positive for the coronavirus, authorities said Monday. […]
- Vegans, non-meat eaters at increased risk for bone fractures: study
Those who do not eat meat, especially vegans, are possibly at an increased risk for suffering bone fractures, per the findings of a new study.&nbs […]
- CDC considering shortening coronavirus quarantine period
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is considering shortening the current coronavirus quarantine timeline from 14 days to between just seven and 10, according to an exclusive Wall Street Journal report. […]
- Amid coronavirus strain, Mayo Clinic puts ER beds in ambulance garage
A top executive with the Mayo Clinic Health System on Tuesday said that amid ongoing, high numbers of coronavirus-related hospitalizations and strained capacity, a number of beds were put in an ambulance garage.&nbs […]
- Redfield projects COVID-19 vaccine to be rolled out by 'end of the second week in...
A coronavirus vaccine will begin to become available in the United States "probably by the end of the second week in December," Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Robert Redfield told Fox News Tuesday. […]
More McStreamy Health Info:
ALSO SEE: WH Coronavirus Task Force Formed.
AND: CDC Says Caronavirus is A Public Health Risk.
TO LEARN MORE see the stories found at our sister website, TheTopNews.Net, the home of News Happening Now, since 2005.
ALSO SEE HEALTH NEWS at Clik2Go.com, May Our Portal Be With You.
AND SEE the HEALTH & WELLNESS category at TheTopNews.Net, the home of searchable News Happening Now from truthful news websites.
McStreamy News Exclusives:
- Biden-Harris Team Poised to Take Over U.S. White House.
McStreamy.com – After several days of the world being captivated by the vote-counting process in the USA, the Associated Press and all major news media, including FOX News, Saturday, November 7, 2020, have declared former Vice President […]
- Joe Biden Feeling Good About Biden-Harris Trend
McStreamy.com – Democrat Joe Biden (pic) is Feeling Good about the trend in the vote count that shows the Biden-Harris team ahead in the Popular and Electoral vote tally thus far as the ballot counting process continues. This while current […]