- Maternal diabetes increases obesity risk in children by age 10, study finds
Children born to mothers with type 1 or type 2 diabetes have up to 10% higher body weight by age 10 years than those whose mothers did not have the disease, a study published by the journal Pediatric Obesity found. […]
- Study: One in 10 people exposed to COVID-19 at home tests positive
One in 10 people exposed to COVID-19 in their home tested positive for the virus, according to a study published Friday by JAMA Network Open. […]
- CDC: Israel's COVID-19 vaccine program lowers cases of severe disease among older adults
Widespread acceptance of the COVID-19 vaccine among older adults in Israel has led to a decline in mechanical ventilation during treatment for the disease, according to data released Friday by the U.S. CDC. […]
- Researchers discover two new genes associated with Alzheimer's disease
Researchers in China have identified two genes potentially involved in the development of Alzheimer's disease, they said Thursday. […]
- Pfizer-BioNTech to test COVID-19 vaccine booster against South African variant
Researchers at Pfizer-BioNTech announced Thursday that they have started a new clinical trial designed to assess whether a third dose of their COVID-19 will bolster the protection it offers against new virus strains. […]
- Study: Cognitive function declines faster in women than men
Women experience sharper declines in cognitive function as they age compared to men, a study published Thursday by JAMA Network Open found. […]
- How many cases in your area?
Explore the data on coronavirus in the UK and find out how many cases there are in your area. […]
- Covid-19: How would an NHS vaccine passport app work?
There is growing speculation that a certificate scheme could be built into the main NHS app. […]
- Covid vaccine phase two groups: When will I get vaccinated?
After phase one is complete by mid-April, here's the order in which all other adults will get the jab. […]
- FDA panel endorses Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine
A U.S. Food and Drug Administration advisory panel on Friday voted to endorse Johnson & Johnson’s coronavirus vaccine, clearing the way for FDA leaders to grant emergency use authorization amid the ongoing fight against […]
- Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine headed for FDA committee vote: What the experts say
A U.S. Food and Drug Administration advisory committee on Friday is slated to vote on Johnson & Johnson’s one-dose COVID-19 jab, with the panel expected to recommend that the FDA formally grant the shot emergency use approval in a race to […]
- When will the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine be available?
An endorsement from an independent group of experts and an emergency use authorization from the Food and Drug Administration would spark a rollout of up to 4 million jabs across the U.S. early next week. […]
- Is the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine safe?
A third COVID-19 vaccine could enter the fight against the novel virus in the coming days. But what does its safety profile look like? […]
- How does Johnson & Johnson's COVID-19 vaccine compare to Pfizer, Moderna?
A coronavirus vaccine developed by Johnson & Johnson could potentially clear U.S. regulatory hurdles over the next day, and authorization would mark the third jab in the country’s arsenal against the novel virus. […]
- UK coronavirus variant now accounts for 10% of US cases, CDC director says
The coronavirus variant first detected in the U.K. late last year now accounts for up to 10% of COVID-19 cases in the U.S., officials said Friday. […]
More McStreamy Health Info:
ALSO SEE: WH Coronavirus Task Force Formed.
AND: CDC Says Caronavirus is A Public Health Risk.
TO LEARN MORE see the stories found at our sister website, TheTopNews.Net, the home of News Happening Now, since 2005.
ALSO SEE HEALTH NEWS at Clik2Go.com, May Our Portal Be With You.
AND SEE the HEALTH & WELLNESS category at TheTopNews.Net, the home of searchable News Happening Now from truthful news websites.
McStreamy News Exclusives:
- House Team Proves Trump Guilty, Technicality Gets Him Off?
McStreamy News – When the dust settled January 13, 2021, at the end of the 2nd Impeachment trial of former president Donald J. Trump (pic-above), a highly oiled, trained, capable, ready, willing, and able House of Representatives prosecution […]
- Will GOP Senators Have Guts to Do the Right Thing?
McSTREAMY NEWS – All eyes, ears, and minds throughout the world are tuned in and turned on to the continuing drama in Washington, D.C. as the United States Senate goes full steam ahead this week during the Senate portion of the Impeachment […]