- Breastfeeding beyond one year linked to higher test scores, study says
Researchers have found the longer babies are breastfed, the better they perform on standardized assessment tests as adolescents, according to a study published Monday in the Archives of Disease in Childhood. […]
- Simple blood test can detect two out of three cancers, trial by Britain's NHS finds
Clinical trials by Britain's National Health Service of a U.S.-developed early cancer-detection blood test have found it can detect two out of three cancers. […]
- FDA approves second RSV vaccine for people older than 60
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Pfizer's respiratory syncytial virus vaccine on Wednesday. The vaccine, called ABRYSVO, is the second RSV vaccine for people older than 60 to be approved by the FDA. […]
- Ketamine nasal spray may help treat migraine, study suggests
Ketamine nasal spray may be effective in treating chronic migraines, according to a new study. […]
- FDA proposes streamlined medication guides that it says could save lives
The Food and Drug Administration on Tuesday proposed a new, easier-to-understand medication guide for patients that it said could reduce hospitalizations and even save lives. […]
- Elon Musk's Neuralink says it has FDA approval for human testing for brain implants
Neuralink, the California-based neurotechnology company owned by Elon Musk, said Friday it has approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration of a human clinical trial for its brain implant. […]
- Plan for GPs to offer NHS patients Wegovy weight-loss jab
But experts warn "skinny jabs" are not a quick fix or a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise. […]
- Nursing: Strikes 'because patients are dying', says nurse
A Cardiff-based nurse on the picket line says there simply is not enough staff to cope. […]
- Adenomyosis: NHS failing women, health ambassador says
Prof Dame Lesley Regan was appointed to support the Women's Health Strategy implementation in England. […]
- New Alzheimer’s blood test may determine who is at risk of dementia: 'Could be game...
A blood test may help identify individuals at risk for Alzheimer’s before they show any signs of disease, according to a new study published in the journal Nature Medicine. […]
- Canadian wildfire smoke disrupting air quality for millions of Americans: ‘Can travel...
A surge of wildfires in Canada is affecting the air quality in the New England states and parts of the Northeast, and the air may be unhealthy for millions of Americans right now. […]
- Improving memory may be as easy as popping a multivitamin, study finds: ‘Prevents...
Adults over age 60 who want to stave off memory loss could benefit from taking a daily multivitamin supplement, suggests a recent study — but some doctors advise caution. Here's why. […]
- AI may have an ‘eye’ on growing babies: Could predict premature birth as early as 31...
Researchers from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, developed a deep learning model that can predict preterm births by analyzing electrical activity in a woman’s uterus during pregnancy. […]
- Be well: Stay hydrated in the summer heat with these smart tips
To help you stay hydrated in the heat, Dr. Sanjai M. Thankachen, a psychiatrist and physician in Fountain Valley, California, shared some tips and warning signs with Fox News Digital. […]
- Ruptured brain aneurysm lands social media influencer in medically induced coma after...
Jackie Miller James, a social media beauty influencer from Orange County, California, suffered a ruptured brain aneurysm just a week from the due date of her child’s birth. Here are details. […]
More McStreamy Health Info:
ALSO SEE: WH Coronavirus Task Force Formed.
AND: CDC Says Caronavirus is A Public Health Risk.
MORE HEALTH INFO in our Health News category under NewsGuide.
TO LEARN MORE see the stories found at our sister website, TheTopNews.Net, the home of News Happening Now, since 2005.
ALSO SEE HEALTH NEWS at Clik2Go.com, May Our Portal Be With You.
AND SEE the HEALTH & WELLNESS category at TheTopNews.Net, the home of searchable News Happening Now from truthful news websites.
McStreamy News Exclusives:
- Former Police Officer Found Guilty of Manslaughter
McSTREAMY.COM NEWS – Former Minnesota police officer, Kim Potter (above), has been found guilty of Manslaughter in the death of Daunte Wright. The incident occurred during a traffic stop during which Daunte Wright was trying to leave while the […]
- Colin Powell, General, Statesman, America’s Finest, Gone
McSTREAMY.COM – COLIN POWELL, 84, an outstanding American who served the citizens of the United States in several positions during his accomplished lifetime, in the military and government at the highest levels, passed away October 18, 2021. […]