McSTREAMY.COM – U.S. President Donald J. Trump encourages bipartisanship, then warns Congress in the State of the Union speech, “for Peace and Legislation there cannot be War and Investigation”. Trump said, “It doesn’t work that way.” He also opines, if he wouldn’t have been elected in 2016, there would have been war with North Korea. To read more about these topics and other points made by Trump in the long awaited State of the Union, according to Donald Trump, see What They’re Reporting About SOTU at our sister website for The Top News. – McStreamy NewsBriefs
Recent Original McStreamy Stories
Other News Around The Internet
- End of the Rod: Deputy AG Rosenstein is set to leave the Justice Department in WEEKS
He is leaving his post after he headed Robert Mueller's probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election and was a frequent target of President […]
- CBS’s Lara Logan says she is committing ‘professional...
The South African-born 60 Minutes correspondent said that most of the American press is biased against President Trump because journalists are […]
- Ali Oetjen throws some punches at boyfriend Taite Radley during a boxing workout
She's known for sticking to a strict diet and fitness regime.&nbs […]
- Ariana Grande thrilled her brother is 20 months sober
The singer's tragic ex, Mac Miller, inspired Frankie to seek help. […]
- Mandy Moore: 'I had no sense of self during marriage to Ryan Adams'
The singer/actress cut back on her career while she was married. […]
- Meghan Trainor's publicist laughs off raunchy press release criticism
A line about the singer's love of sex toys was removed from the final draft. […]
- Beefsteak Gathers Comedy Bigwigs for Meat and Mayhem
The masterminds behind Beefsteak, a debauched tribute to the meaty arts that raises thousands for the Los Angeles Food Bank, switch things up each year so that guests are never bored. Organized by comedy players including Eric Wareheim, “The […]
- Mandy Moore Opens Up About Her Marriage to Ryan Adams: ‘I Was So Sad’
Mandy Moore opened up about her marriage to Ryan Adams on Monday’s episode of Marc Maron’s “WTF” podcast. While the interview was taped before the publication of the Feb. 13 New York Times report in which multiple […]
- Time’s Up President Lisa Borders Resigns
Lisa Borders has resigned as president of Time’s Up, she and the organization announced on Monday. Borders is resigning due to family issues, she said in a statement. Time’s Up COO Rebecca Goldman will now serve as interim CEO. “As […]
SiteGuide Gallery Has Quick Links
McSTREAMY SITEGUIDE shows you at a glance (with easy to understand illustrations) all of the many pages of things to see, listen to, read and view at our McStreamy.com website. It’s a simple, straightforward way to get where you want to go, fast. Click Here or select SITE GUIDE from the Menu at the top of any page.