McSTREAMY.com (08/09/2017) – One of the greatest recording artists of the 1960s and 1970s and beyond, has passed away at the age of 81. Glen Campbell, became a household name when he filled in for the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour on CBS in 1968. His summer replacement show was a big hit and went on to be even bigger as The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour, from January 1969 through June 1972. His guitar prowess was heard on many recordings during work as a studio musician during the course of his career, before, during, and after the years of being a star singing talent in his own right. Some of the big songs he is known for as a solo singer are Rhinestone Cowboy, Wichita Lineman, By the Time I Get to Phoenix, Southern Nights, Dreams of the Everyday Housewife, and many more. – McStreamy NewsBriefs
Recent Original McStreamy Stories
- Former Police Officer Found Guilty of Manslaughter
McSTREAMY.COM NEWS – Former Minnesota police officer, Kim Potter (above), has been found guilty of Manslaughter in the death of Daunte Wright. […]
- Colin Powell, General, Statesman, America’s Finest, Gone
McSTREAMY.COM – COLIN POWELL, 84, an outstanding American who served the citizens of the United States in several positions during his […]
- The View is Back Live In-Studio for Season 25 on ABC-TV!
McSTREAMY.COM – Fans of The View talk show were pleased to welcome the program into their homes and offices for the first episode of the new, […]
Other News Around The Internet
- On Putin’s nuclear threat, Zelensky says ‘I don’t think...
- Ian becomes a hurricane as it gains strength and heads for Florida
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has declared a state of emergency for the whole state, which is at risk of seeing major flash flooding. […]
- Chloe Sims puts on a cosy display with new Dutch ‘playboy’ boyfriend...
The reality star, 40, appears to have gone public with her new beau, as she appeared loved up with Dutch businessman Morad Izemrane on Friday. […]
- China’s Renminbi Weakens Past a Psychological Barrier Against the Dollar
The renminbi, which is tightly controlled by China’s central bank, has consistently traded at the weaker end of its range in recent weeks. […]
- TV host Nathan Brown reveals he had a physical clash with an AFL coach at the Brownlow...
Former AFL star Nathan Brown claims he was intentionally 'bumped' by a current coach at the Brownlow Medal ceremony last week as a payback for […]