McSTREAMY.COM (04/28/2017) – President Trump being in the U.S. White House has initiated a ripple effect of challenges and opportunities for corporate communications and marketing departments. The industry is assessing and planning for the impact of political uncertainty, polarization of stakeholders, and increase in fake news, according to a survey of 22 leading chief communication officers (CCOs) and chief marketing officers (CMOs) conducted by Peppercomm and the Institute for Public Relations (IPR). Some have created crisis plans, noting the importance of a rapid response. Leaders are thinking about when or if to engage if they are pulled into a public discussion related to politics and/or policy, and they are relying on data and case studies to guide their thinking. Overall, they note their departments are increasing efforts to become better prepared in case an action by the administration affects them or their industry. – McStreamy NewsBriefs
Recent Original McStreamy Stories
- Attorney General Barr Releases Redacted Mueller Report
McStreamy.com – U.S. Attorney General William Barr announced the release of the redacted version of the long awaited Mueller Report today at a […]
- Barr: Mueller Did Not Find Conspiracy or Obstruction
McStreamy.com – United States Attorney General William Barr [pic] informed key members of Congress in a four page letter today (03-24-2019) […]
- AG Bill Barr Mulls Over Long Awaited Mueller Report.
McStreamy-com – The long awaited Mueller Report from Robert Mueller (pic-left) and his Special Counsel team is now in the hands of United […]
Other News Around The Internet
- Alicia Vikander, 30, makes her way to her hotel on crutches
The Tomb Raider star, 30, was seen climbing out of a taxi outside the hotel with the help of husband Michael Fassbender, 42. […]
- MAFS star Heidi Latcham leads the arrivals in a busty velvet dress at Jules and...
She failed to find love on Married At First Sight.&nbs […]
- Boulter in tears as Great Britain blow chance to take control of Fed Cup tie...
Katie Boulter got mugged by a streetfighter in the East End on Saturday night as she missed a golden chance to put Great Britain in control of their […]
- MAFS’ Jules Robinson and Cameron Merchant host engagement party in Sydney
He got down on one knee to propose to his Married At First Sight bride Jules Robinson during their final commitment vow. […]
- Jodie Kidd, 40, shows off her incredible figure in skimpy, Baywatch-style red swimsuit in...
She has swapped the runway for a quieter life as a model mum. […]